Hello I had a nice idea to implement, that may be a useful for the human kind. I call it
The idea goes like this, imagine you are driving or traveling all over the world and when you see some obstacle or damage - broken light, trash which cover all the street or any other problem you would like the responsible authority will fix it.
all you have to do is tweet something like that, and you can add a photo, and of course location, using the inherit location service of twitter or Facebook applications.
Tweet like this:
@FixTheUnFixed there is a broken fire hydrant here
@FixTheUnFixed my cellular company charged me 18,572$
for using my iPhone aboard.
I thought a lot about how to get processing the messages. most of the issues that will come up are municipality concerns and I would like to get the location and re-tweet to the relevant municipality or to send them an email.
my two ideas for getting this address are by google it (with google API).
the pseudo algorithm is:
1. get the location the Twitter's or Facebook's status sent from.
2. look for key words such as trash, cats, animals etc.
3. finding the relevant authority e-mail , twitter or Facebook account.
4. send the message to the authority account and re-tweet it to the public
world so they can follow if there is any change.
- In 3.@algo is there any smart way to implement it?
- I don't want to spam the authorities and and neither publish spam of sneaky people.
- How can I improve the algorithm above?
- How can I search for the communication resources of the relvent authorities?