Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Drawing waveform with AVAssetReader


I reading song from iPod library using assetUrl (in code it named audioUrl) I can play it many ways, I can cut it, I can make some precessing with this but... I really don't understand what I gonna do with this CMSampleBufferRef to get data for drawing waveform! I need info about peak values, how I can get it this (maybe another) way?




AVAssetTrack * songTrack = [audioUrl.tracks objectAtIndex:0];
AVAssetReaderTrackOutput * output = [[AVAssetReaderTrackOutput alloc] initWithTrack:songTrack outputSettings:nil];
[reader addOutput:output];
[output release];

NSMutableData * fullSongData = [[NSMutableData alloc] init];
[reader startReading];

while (reader.status == AVAssetReaderStatusReading){

AVAssetReaderTrackOutput * trackOutput =
(AVAssetReaderTrackOutput *)[reader.outputs objectAtIndex:0];

CMSampleBufferRef sampleBufferRef = [trackOutput copyNextSampleBuffer];

if (sampleBufferRef){/* what I gonna do with this? */}



Please help me!


Source: Tips4all

No comments:

Post a Comment