Tuesday, February 14, 2012

JGoodies is blocking my action events from firing


I added an actionListener to my JTextField. The JTextField is creating by JGoodies and is buffered. If I change the value in my JTextField and hit enter on it, it fires my event. If I change the value, lose focus, come back and then hit enter, no event fires. Has this happened to anybody else? Any suggestions would be welcome, I am really stuck...




ValueModel valueModel = getValueModel(adapter, propertyName, useBuffer);
JTextField textField = BasicComponentFactory.createLongField(valueModel);



I add an actionListener to it. It works if I change the value and then hit enter. If I change the value, lose focus, and then regain focus and hit enter, the action does not fire, which is unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment