Thursday, January 12, 2012

plupload removeFiles


I'm trying to remove files with not allowed extensions on the FilesAdded event. (I can't use the filter parameter as I need an exclusive list).



I have some code a bit like this:




uploader.bind('FilesAdded', function(up, files) {
var count = files.length;
var i = 0;
for (i;i<count;i++) {
var validExt = validate(files[i].name);
if(!validExt){



I need to remove the files added if the extensions aren't valid. I've tried the following:




uploader.splice(i,1)
uploader.removeFile(files[i]);
uploader.refresh();



The FilesRemoved event is fired, but removed files still get uploaded with uploader.start().



I don't know if this is a bug in the program, or too obscure to expect an easy answer to, but if anyone can help, I'd be really grateful. I don't think I'm missing anything obvious.



Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment